We offer a wide-range of document destruction options to meet your business needs.
Monthly pickup is our most popular service selection, and customers may choose from the following storage containers:
- 32 or 64 gallon mobile storage container.
- 32 gallon stationary console.
Purge – annual, bi-annual or quarterly purges of documents no longer requiring on-site housing. Box removal available.
Certificate of Destruction is provided upon completion of services ensuring privacy requirements are met.
Walk in Customers welcome to bring documents to our location.
Things That Should Be Shredded
- Account data
- Customer names & addresses
- Employee information
- Loan information
- Medical information
- Payroll information
- Patient information
Additional Shredding Capabilities
- 3 Ring Binders
- 8 Inch Data Tape
- Binder Clips
- Computer Post Binders
- Hard Drives
SHRED FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS
- To protect your customer’s privacy and to prevent identity theft
- Obey laws requiring shredding
- Protect employee privacy
- Protect your company and shareholders by safeguarding proprietary trade information
SHRED THE RIGHT WAY
- Shred regularly
- Use one single contractor for all of your shredding requirements
- Treat all documents equally – shred everything
- Have a destruction policy